When in Rome

I have been blessed to begin traveling to Italy at the age of eleven. I feel in love at that very moment. The energy of that beautiful country is exhilarating. I have traveled to this country many times but with my daughter was THE BEST EVER!!  We were able to experience the magnificent together. PRICELESS!! First class all the way😀  Yes that's what Mommy's do for their daughters. Michelin starred restaurants, 5 star hotels, shopping, museums, private tours and private boats.



Yes creating everlasting memories. We must make sure to create wonderful memories for ourselves and our children.  We are can reflect on these moments and it will instantly put smiles on our hearts and faces.  This is the best prescription and there aren't any adverse side effects.

What is next  or shall I say where to next ladies....



3 comments

  1. Tiff that was great ! I am excited to read what you write in your blog! maybe one day I'll travel to Italy ...you and Amber look simply marvelous ( Billy Krystal accent) ....Ciao Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it sissie. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete