Mommy's Day

This is the day that has been set aside to honor Mothers.  I was going to through shade at Hallmark but Mother' Day is acknowledged throughout the world.  Perhaps not on the same day - but celebrated nonetheless. Mothers and Fathers should be honored and celebrated.....everyday. We will all see the FB celebratory messages to/from our friends and friends of friends.

The truth is...there is no greater gift than to be a Mommy.  Yes - I said Mommy (which at 44 years old) is what I call my Mommy:)










My Mommy has always been beautiful! For those who know me...know that I am the shopping MVP...well guess who I got it from????  My Mommy... Shopping was an event for as far back as I can remember!


Yasss honey doing shows... 















My Mommy was an executive, she is a wife, daughter, sister, friend, Nana... She was always supportive of my activities, goals everything.  She loves God! She is a great listener and not shy about giving you her opinion --Virgo---. She has always honored my Daddy (because he is deserving). She is always helping people in need and extending her self via her advice, space, and prayers (to all ages).










She small in size, but huge in strength!
 I love her to the moon and back a ca-billion times plus.
I love you Mommy

My heart and prayers goes out to those whose Mommies have passed.  I can imagine (but do not want to) the loneliness and hurt you feel everyday but particularly on this day.  Please know that your Mommy is your heavenly angel.

Thank you to aunts, friends and unofficial official Godmothers who are supportive and truly take active roles in our children's lives.

Just saying.......

And, to those males who choose not to celebrate Mother's Day with their wives/girlfriends/mothers of your children because, "she is not my Mother" shame on you and you are just CHEAP.... I leave you with these prophetic words.... Boy BYE!


2 comments

  1. love it please keep them coming! every since you accepted my ineequest and welcomed me as a Godsister ...two things I Know for sure ...that you are a excellent and devoted mother and you learned from the best ! your mom is amazing and since she was open to being my Godmother she has accepted me unconditionally with no judgement , while she can never replace my mother (now deceased for 36) I'm a better person because the wisdom she has impart to me. Thank you Tiff and you have a wonderfully Blessed Mothers's day Becasue you definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete