Seriously

I am a singer and therefore a lover of music. In the past, have resisted having paying for for radio. Once my trial ended in my new cars-oh well. But I have been converted and honestly listen to one station. I love talk radio. Unfortunately, I don't listen to the music stations as the language is vulgar and the versions are "E". I am not sure why artists feel they have to curse and talk about sex but that is a topic for another blog....

Here's the deal,  the hosts of the station are informative, educational and entertaining. Some of the callers annoy the heck out of me. Gosh, should I facilitate a "Radio Call in Etiquette Learning  Annex"?  However it is a "free" country and there is "freedom" of speech. But my word, the ignorance in the content and delivery is mind boggling.

Another gripe is when hosts or their guest hosts say that they are not skewed on a topic, but it is clear as water, they are barring upon a particular political candidate or topic. Please just put your stake in the sand. It is actually insulting when you don't. It is contradictory to say you do not judge but you think that your listeners are oblivious your stance.

We should feel comfortable to have different opinions and have discussions.  Yes we here the do whistle and are listening with our third ears 😀.  Listen we are tuned in, be real just like you encourage your listeners.

With this being said, I look forward to listening. I'm not into "Urban" but I appreciate the "The View"- seriously LOL.

No comments